100 Main Street, Mallow, Cork, P51RH63
******** 5th April 2018 at The Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City ********
******** Registrations start at 10am. Auction to begin at 11am *********
How do you purchase at the auction:
1) To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction. Registration is at 10 AM and the auction will start at 11 AM sharp.
2) To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price or a minimum of €5,000 whichever is greater, when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations 28 days later the property is yours.
DNG Creedon are proud to bring to the market this great investment opportunity in Mallow Town Centre, with huge development potential. This building is positioned in the centre of Mallow Town with easy access to all Mallow has to offer.
The property is split over 4 floors with commercial unit on the ground floor and residential premises overhead. There is rear access to the ground floor and upper floor.
Retail Unit: (23`2` X 21`9`)
Kitchen & Bathroom to the rear: (19`9` X 3`5`)
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Room No.1: (23`4` X 8`5`)
Room No.2: (12`5` X 19`11`)
SECOND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: (21`11` X 20`11`)
THIRD FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: (21`11` X 20`11`)
Viewing comes highly advised : Contact our offices on 021 489 7300 to arrange
DNG Michael Creedon, for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that: (i) The particulars contained herein are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract and are not in any way legally binding. (ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. (iii) No person in the employment of DNG Michael Creedon has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this development. (iv) The particulars contained herein are confidential and are given on the strict understanding that all negotiations shall be conducted through DNG Michael Creedon. (v) DNG Michael Creedon disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct and/or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on any particular contained in or omitted from the aforementioned particulars.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Being sold with vacant possession
- Huge development potential
- Ideal investment opportunity in Mallow Town Centre
- Ground floor retail unit with residential space overhead
- Rear access to ground floor and upper floors