Unit 2, Chapel Mews, Sallins, Kildare
66 sq.m. (705 sq.ft.)
Formerly a beauty clinic, the property comprises a ground floor unit suitable for a wide variety of uses. Accommodation is arranged to provide entrance lobby, hallway, two consultation rooms, an office and toilet facilities. There are suspended ceilings and timber floors throughout. The property is equipped with air-conditioning, fire and intruder alarm, CCTV and intercom system. Car parking is available to the rear of the unit and on street.
Planning permission was granted by Kildare County Council for conversion to a residential two-bedroom ground floor apartment under planning reference 21/440. A copy of the planning permission is available on request.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Comprises a ground floor unit suitable for variety of commercial uses
- Car parking is available both to the rear and on street
- Equipped with both a fire and intruder alarm
- Excellent Village Centre Location
- Planning Permission for Residential Conversion
Building Energy Rating
EPI: 2731.14 kWh/m2/yr