Forge House, Tullamore, Offaly
202 sq.m. (2,174 sq.ft.)
We have been instructed to Put on The Active Market For Sale A Distinctive & Popular Commercial/Residential Property Fronting on to the Columcille/William Street with both Busy Passing Vehicular & Pedestrian Traffic. This Property boasts a part 3 Story Semi-Detached Structure that is laid out as follows: Retail Area on Ground Floor; Duplex Apartment On First and Second Floor. Hairdressing Salon with Full Planning Permission on First Floor.
The Ground Floor Retail Area to front has a prominent Shop Front with Large Glass Window with Direct Street Access.
The First Floor is used as a Hair Salon; there is also a Duplex Apartment on first and second floor. Access to this is via Shared Right Of Way to Side of Building. Access to the Second-Floor bedrooms is also via this route.
Electric Storage Heating. 3 No. Separate Electric Meters to Retail Area & Residential Area. Separate Services to all floors: Internet, Phone Lines, Electricity & Water.
Zoned: Town Centre.
Façade of Building Listed.
Services: Mains Water; Mains Electricity; Mains Sewerage & Drainage
G.I.A. of Entire Building Footprint is C. 202sq.m./2,175sq.ft.
There is a current Fire Certificate available that covers the total floor area, with all fire regulations up to current standard, including fire doors, fire escapes and emergency lighting.
The building has been totally rewired and replumbed in 2015.
With Front Office with Built-In Filling Cabinet.
Canteen at rear of Retail Area.
Fire Escape Door to rear of corridor.
Accessed via means of shared right of way at side of building. Doorway & Stairs to Landing Area with W.C. W.H.B. at end of corridor.
Hair Salon to left hand side fully fitted out with canteen area.
DUPLEX APARTMENT comprising Living/Dining/Sitting Room on First Floor with 2 No. Bedrooms & Separate Bathroom on second floor.
This apartment was renovated in recent times and it is in pristine condition.
- Sale with Vacant Possession.
- Mains Services Available.
- Electric Storage Heating.
- Painted Nap Plaster Finish etched with Red Brick Surround around windows.
- Façade of building is Listed.
- Frontage on to Columcille/William Street in Tullamore Town. High Passing Trade Area.
- Athlone C. 27 miles; Mullingar: C. 23 miles; Portlaoise C. 20.25 Miles.
- Tullamore has a population of approx. 15,000 people with a wide variety of businesses, factories, hotels, leisure centers, banks, professional services, restaurants, library and has many tourist attractions very close by such as Tullamore Dew (Whiskey Distillery), Charleville Castle & Estate, Llyod Town Park, and Lough Boora Discovery Park. Tullamore also has Business Promotion Facilities such as the Tullamore IDA, Tullamore Chamber, Tidy Town, and also hosts the annual Tullamore Show.
- Ample Parking on
street and close to Town Centre and Amenities.
Well Located Property of Distinction in Tullamore Town. Early viewing is advised. Viewing Strictly By Appointment Only, with Sole Selling Agents Mollin Estates.
Mollin Estates Purveyors of Fine Homes, Land & Estates Since 1989.
Building Energy Rating