Tullycrine, Kilrush, Clare
This property formally known as Tullycrine National School is a spacious detached building with excellent potential for a number of uses. The premise is in good condition throughout and has been well maintained both internally and externally. The property accommodates two large class rooms with high ceilings, two store rooms, a kitchen, office and three toilets. The front of the property has excellent car parking facilities whilst there is a garden area and basketball court to the rear. The property also includes a shed that is to the eastern side of the property. The boundary fences and walls are secure and in excellent repair. This premises has excellent potential to be converted into a unique residence or commercial unit.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Bright spacious accommodation
- Situated on the main Ennis-Kilrush road and approximately 8km from Kilrush town
- Ideal location for commercial property
- Large site with garden area and basketball court to the rear
- Excellent potential to convert renovate or extend depending on purchasers needs and requirements